Saturday, December 30, 2006

Lectures, Lectures and what do you know more Lectures

Sorry I haven't been updating since like two days ago, I've been going around to a bunch of lectures taking notes. God I thought I could fall over in my chair from the boredem!!! Well only ONE lecture was the highlight of my day hehe. Who else but Greg's!

I saw Ced talk with Greg before he started. He was still a little high from the other night so I wanted him to stay near me so he won't do anything stupid. Why me? I sat a few rows behind James with Ced at my side. Again, I enjoyed Greg's lectures. I was writting notes and then I hear it.

"GO GREGOOO!"

I thought I almost peed in my pants. It was James. He was at it again!

James would stop and then cheer again. Oh God this was so funny! I even saw the sign James made for Greg. OMG! HAHAHA! Poor Greg. I felt sorry for him, but I didn't care right now.

When the lecture was over I quickly pulled Ced out, laughing my ass off. I knew Greg would be pissed and he would want a talk with James in his office. So me and my friend went out as quickly as we could.

All day I went through more lectures...

But when I got to the hotel with Ced, he got on some club clothes and started for the door.

"What are you doing! Your not leaving tonight." I growled at him.

"Your not my lover." He said bitterly. "So I don't care what you say."

I was a little taken back what he said. "Your not my lover." Was he still bittered about that. While I was thinking Ced left me standing alone in the room. A slow sigh left my lips and I laid on the bed. I was worried what he was going to do...I hope he won't do anything stupid.

2 comments:

Dr. James Wilson said...

I hope you followed him and brought him back to the room. You should have done so if you didnt.

Sometimes friends need a bit of a harder hand to make them wake up a bit.

Dr. Gregory House said...

Could it be that nag is in love with you?
Sometimes it sounds as if he's jealous.