Sunday, December 10, 2006

Job?

The my cell phone rang a stupid jinggled that made me want to shoot it. I lifed my hand up and grabbed it off the nightstand then opened it up. "Yellow? Its 1 in the morning so whatever you want...it better be good...." I hope I didn't wake up Fayt.

Maddie's voice came up on the other line. "Ed I've got a job for you to do. Your going to be showing some people in a few days around the hospital." He had that I-really-don't-want-to-do-this-so-you-do-it in his voice as he spoke. "You better be kind to them." And then he hung up.

Showing peopel around? What was I? A Tour Guide for Hitchhikers!

6 comments:

Dr. James Wilson said...

No hithhickers, just me and Gregory and perhaps a few more people from that stupid congress.

Hope you know a good bar in town!

Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

AHHHHHH! *slams head* Oh boy...yeah I do know a few places but why me Maddie! I always do his dirty work!

Dr. James Wilson said...

You regard it as dirty work spending some hours with us? Holy boy this is insulting!

Dr. Gregory House said...

He's right.
I don't want to spend time with him as well!

Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

Well he would be wanting to do it, but something has got him scared....*stares at House* What did you do!

Dr. Gregory House said...

Um...Nothing?