Wednesday, December 13, 2006

After Lunch

Lunch was great with House and Wilson. I had reated enough to give back comments of my own when House was cracking a joke on me. Getting to know them was fun, and I enjoyed it. James was the nice and calm one as I could see. He was as he looked, clean-cut and mannored. Fayt will enjoy his company very well. Me, I liked talking with Greg. I was younger then him and I was eger to learn a thing or two from him (even if its how to hide from Maddie).

I had told them about myself, about Fayt really. I was wondering if they would be offended if they were hanging around a homosexual, but they didn't seem to mind, in fact oddly they seemed happy about it. Odd to me really.

Fayt called me while we were walking back to the Hospital. The ring tone was My Heart Will Go On and I never blushed so red in my life. "Sorry...I...I forgot to turn it off..." I said and James, Jim he asked me to call him, smiled softly. "Never mind."

My lover called me and asked about our date tonight. I whimpered and sighed. "A-Ah well..." I looked down and smiled a little. "Yeah its still on. I can't wait to see you, you remember to dress up." He giggled at the comment and kissed the phone as if he was kissing my cheek.

"Of course Ed, I can't wait to have dinner with you. Its been such a long time." I smiled softly and kissed the phone. "Yeah I'm glad we are doing this too." We both said our lengthly good-byes and I hung up the phone. Great, this will cost be a little more, but I gave the card to Greg and James. Besides, I would do anything for Fayt.

"Was that your better half?" Greg grinned at me, making my face brun again. "Yes...um...that was Fayt." My face was still burning red.

Wilson put his hand in his pocket and pulled out the dinner for two card I gave them. "And I think this was for him," and then he handed it back to me. I blushed again and smiled. "Uh, thank you!" YAY! Now I don't have to pay. That was nice of him.

We were about to leave the resturant and head back to the hospital, but something tugged at my mind I sipped on the last of my tea. James was nice to give that card back, so I need to do something for them. "Maybe you'll want to join us this evening?"

They both looked at me, Greg blinked for a moment and seemed like he was going to say something till Jim came in and agreed to dinner with us tonight. I smiled big and gulped down the last of my tea. I then saw Greg looked up at me, resting his chin on his hand. "So - are you married to him?" I looked down staring at the table. I wanted to get married to Fayt, but...I couldn't.

"Married? No...of course not. We can't marry." He gave me a look and nodded. "But yes, you can. You could get married in Canada. Or at Boston." Huh? How does he know that? But I didn't care how he knew, all the thoughts in my head were of Fayt now. Hmm...a suprise is in order tonight now. I have only a few hours, but I think I can do it. House knew I had something going on in my head, and I didn't mind.

We left after a few moments and last spoken words. "See you tonight, I'll meet you at the resturant." I waved at them and walked towards the hospital parking lot. Before I got onto my Sazuki I called Fayt.

"Hello?"

"Hey its me baby." I chuckled. "We're having dinner guests. Knew friends of mine that are in town for congress."

"Really! Oh hun this will be great. What are their names?"

"Doctor Gregory House and Dr. James Wilson. You'll like Wilson."

"I'm sure I will."

"Okay hun I'll see you tonight. Love you."

"Love you more." He hung up before we got in that weird agurement again. But I didn't need to be in that arguement, I needed to get something before it gets late.

3 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

I hear wedding bells....

Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

*blushes* Shhhh!

Dr. Gregory House said...

Ah, do you really think we didn't notice?
You asked him right in front of us!