Saturday, December 2, 2006

Bored out of my mind...

I had just finished my charts for the day (thank god!), so I was glad to take a 'sit down' from my job. Work is stressful, but it wouldn't be called work if it wasn't. Charts are the biggest pain next to patients. Now those are the real pain in the ass, but I have to deal with them. You know I think Dr. Maddie gives me them cause he knows how annoyed I get, and he loves that face I make.

...Asshole

But now that charts are out of the way, I'm bored as hell. Fayt is still in school teaching, so I can't bother him...or can I?

Quickly, I rushed to pick up my phone on my desk and punched in Fayt's cell phone number. Knowing the little cutie I know he would have his cell on, and think no one would call him. Wrong! Being with me should make him smarter, don't you think?

My beloved picks up on the other line, I could hear the embaressment in his voice.

"Hello?"

"Hello hunny how is work?" I added a chuckle with my smug attitued.

"Edward I'm in the middle of class right now, so go do something else that has a meaning to your exsitence." OW! That was harsh, he knew he meant a lot to me when the TV isn't on.

"I'm bored so I wanted to talk with you a little. Come on your student's brains won't get any bigger."

"...Fuck...You..." CLICK.

Oh, I hit a nerve. I sent my phone back down on the recever and smirked at the thought of coming back home to an anger lover, but all for the sake of boredem. I needed something to laugh at for two minuets. Too bad it was Fayt.

End
-Dr. Edward J. Marks

4 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

He means a lot to you when the TV isn't on?
It's hard to compete against Spongebob, hm?
You should treat him better. ;-)

Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

I do I just love to joke with him. Though...Spongebob...hmmm

Dr. Gregory House said...

Hey...you make me giggle...

Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

Yay I did something meaningful