Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Chocolate Chip Pancakes

Good MORNING!

I got to sleep in my own bed last night and I feel great!!! Forget Tony the Tiger. I FEEL GREAT! Though I didn't get a lot of sleep last night. When I got into bed I couldn't help but watch Fayt sleeping next to me. When he is asleep he is so cute, I just want to poke his little red cheeks. But enough of that, I must kiss ass. Meaning I have to make Fayt Chocolate Chip Pancakes.

Quickly, I slipped out of bed and walked into the bathroom to take my shower. While I was in there I kept wondering why he let me back in. Sometimes he would be angry for maybe a week or two if he was really mad and all. Oh well, I'm lucky so I should stop thinking about it.

I was dripping wet when I came back out, I stood in front of the bed to see in Fayt was still asleep. He was. He was always a heavy sleeper, I had to wake him up sometimes so he could get ready for work. Oh yeah I have work too, I forgot.

"Okay, now lets get some clothes on." I said to myself and opened up the closet. I pulled on my work clothes and coat and then went to the kitchen to make pancakes. Thats when the song came into my head. Wind It Up by Gwen. I smirked at myself as I slipped my new CD into the player and started to sing with it as I made the pancakes.

(Yeah)
This is the key that makes us wind up
When the beat comes on, the girls all line up
And the boys all look, but no, they can’t touch
But the girls want to know why the boys like us so much

I started to shake my butt then flipped a pancake up in the air.

They like the we dance, they like the way we work
They like that way that L.A.M.B. is going across my shirt
They like the way my pants, it compliments my shape (She’s crazy, right?)
They like the way we react everytime we dance

"You still listen to that song?" Fayt said and I turned around quickly. "Oh hunny hey. Your awake!" I waved at him with the fork in my hand (I eat the deformed pancakes when they don't turn out well). "And yes I do cause it just came out."

"Mmhmm." Was all he said before he sat down in the chair. I guess he was just a little mad at me, but he won't be when he eats my pancakes. A wicked grin came to my lips and I put down his palte that was full of pancakes. "Here its your favorite. Chocolate Chip." Those two words caught his attention and he looked down at the steaming food on the plate. "Chocolate Chip?" He repeated and started to eat.

Forgiveness!!! I said in my head and started to dance a little to my music until my eyes already saw the smeared chocolate on the cornor of his mouth. I licked my own lips as I moved down to his level. "Fayt." I said softly and he look up into my eyes. He let my tongue run across his lips before I hit my primary goal, the smeared chocolate. Little gasps made it to my ears as I moved back to Fayt's lips and kissed him deeply. Its been a while since I kissed him. Our tongues wrapped around each other causes us to moan at each other's touch. I could already feel my knees go weak so I had to pull away.

"Ahh Fayt." I gasped and looked down at him, then grinned. "I'm glad you like those pancakes." I gave him a wink and peeked him on the lips again before and grabbed my coat. "I have to go hun."

"Okay you behave Ed." Fayt gave me one of those all knowing smiles and stood up. "I'll finish them after my shower. I think I need it now." My eye brow raised as I watched him walk away taking off his shirt. I gulped looking up his beautiful back and slowly let out a soft sigh. "Wow..."

Oh gezz! Work! Work! God I wish I could skip, but I got a lot of charts to finish. So this might be the last post today or something. But as I walked out I heard Fayt scream,

"EDWARD! YOU TOOK ALL THE HOT WATER!"

Ah crap! I'm out of here!

2 comments:

Dr. James Wilson said...

Perhaps cold water was even better after that sweet chocolate kiss...

Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

*nods* Y-Yeah