Thursday, December 21, 2006

Call Greg

Listening to - Animals by Nickelback

Fayt is still asleep in our bed. I let him sleep for a while then I will jump right in there to hehe give him a good morning 'kiss'. I was lounging about in the living room, just re-reading a book I got (Alice in Wonderland), when I blinked. "Oh yeah I was going to call them." I looked up at the clock and got up. It was early, but I bet they wern't on vacation yet. So they would be either at work or home.

I walked over to my desk and picked up the two cards they gave me, one was Wil's and the other was Greg's. Which one... I waved the two cards a little then placed them face down on the desk. I closed my eyes and let my hand wave over them both till I laid my finger on one. When I turned it over I just chuckled, "Greg." I just shrugged and picked up my cell phone and called his home phone.

It took a while till someone picked it up. "What do you want!" I was taken back for a moment and then I realized I never had good timing with them.

"Its me Ed. I was just calling to check up on you guys." I whimpered in the back of my mind. This will not be a pleasent convo I just know it...

I'll write the rest later, or Greg can.

No comments: