Monday, December 11, 2006

The Doctors?

I had gotten the profiles and junk for the people who I am going to show around the hospital. But only the two guys from NJ were the only ones I seemed to be intrested in. They were both from the same Hospital. One was a Oncologist named Dr. James Wilson the other was a diagnostician, Dr. Gregory House (he seems to have a record on him). Mmm that name did ring a bell somewhere.

I looked them up on the internet and looked at their Hospital. The reaction was thus:

"HOLY FRIGGEN JESUS!"

The hospital was huge!!! Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital was something of a college along with the hospital. Our medical college is a few blocks away somewhere and students came to us. I've never seen them combinded into one before. But then again, I've never been out of Maryland that much.

This was odd, why in the world would they want to see our hospital? Well I don't know, but I have to do my job right or my head with be on the OBGYN louge by thursday!

Speaking of OBGYN I have to get down there soon. Dr. Woods (Arty I call him) was sick today so I have to act as nurse for the sick babies...I always hated going...I never liked seeing sick young babies in those clear domes, wondering if they were going to live. The worst thing is knowing they are going to die.

Ahh! Okay think happy thoughts! Oh wait I can't, cause Maddie is already at my door pounding on it.

2 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

You didn't notice so far there's a congress at your tiny little cosy hospital?

Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

I don't pay any attention to Office things or whatever. Maddie and Cedric are the ones who go to these things (sometimes bring me along).