Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Drunk with Greg and Wil

Oh my head hurts!

I arrived in NJ a few hours ago. I don't know anymore. Everything is a little fuzzy to me right now. So I will try my best to recall what happened tonight.

I came to the hotel on my bike. When I got off and walked in the building, I was greeted with Cedric. He pounced on me and we went down on the floor together. I don't know why he does that to me all the time.

"Ced! Get off!" I yelled at him and started to struggle a little. For some reason I felt eyes on me. "But Edo we get to slack off from work for a whole weekend! Party Time!" Was that all he thought about when we got a chance off of work. Who knows?

A few seconds later I shoved him off cause I was laying on my backpack (and stuff was poking me in the back!). "Whatever, lets just get into the room already. Unlike you, my dear friend, Maddie told me to take notes on whats going on during the speeches."

"Too bad for you."

We got to our room (had to be the TOP FLOOR) and I set my stuff on my bed. Ced's bed was next to mine, his stuff was already taken out of the suit case and folded. For a party monster, he is neat and clean (sometimes). Speaking of monster, Greg hadn't called me. I told him I would be in town and even the same hospital for the weekend, but no reply. "Guess he is still in Canada." I muttered and laid on my bed.

"Whose in Canada?" Cedric asked standing in front of my open legs. "Two friends of mine that I made in the last congress. You know, Dr. Wilson and House. You went to one of Wil's speeches."

"Oh yeah the cutie!" Ced's eyes lit up.

"Back off you. He belongs to House." I said smirking. I still couldn't believe I didn't catch it sooner that Greg and James were a pair, but then again I am dense as a rock. "Well they work at this hospital and I thought that they would-"

A odd ring sounded from my phone and I picked it up. "Ello?" I said and was suprised by the voice of the caller.

"Hey Edward. We're having drinks at a local lounge. We want you to meet Robert Chase." It was James.

"O-Oh! Hey. Uh yeah sure I'll be there."

Ced gave me an odd look, but I shook my head. James gave the directions to the place and I hung my phone up. "They want me to have drinks with them. You joining?"

"Nah I've got some parting to do." My friend smirked at me and winked. "If you know what I mean?"

I knew all too well what he meant by that so I left him in peace.

When I got there I was greeted at the parking lot. James gave me a small hug and Greg and I shook hands (not hugging yet, still bitter about my DS). Behind them I could see a younger man. He was very cute from what I could see, nice blond hair, tall, as young as me, but what caught me was his pretty blue eyes. If I didn't know better he kinda reminded me of Fayt. He walked over to us and smiled holding out his hand to me.

"I'm Dr. Chase. I work for House." He gave me a smirk and rolled his eyes when he said he worked for Greg.

"I'm Edward Marks-Uh Dr. Marks." My face lit up red as I took his hand. I never was good when I met people for the first time (telling the truth, read when I gave Wil and Greg a tour).

"Edward is fine with me. Just call me Chase." I smiled and nodded.

Okay after that it starts to get fuzzy.

I remember we walked in and took a booth near the back. I told them how Fayt was, how work was going, and all. You know, small talk. But then the drinks started coming on. I never really drank that much in my life so I couldn't handle a lot of alcohol, but I didn't say no. I had a few tries of Vodka for the first time and a few glasses of dry wine. I remember us laughing then gropping. I think that was Wil and Greg, I'm not sure. I do remember them kissing a lot and then they left for a while.

Chase and I just talked for a while. He was a cool guy (and only a year younger then me) and we got along. I think we heard noises and he gave me more drinks so we couldn't hear that noise. My head was getting light then I think. I know I leaned against Chase muttering stuff and everything went black.

When I woke up James was sitting next to me holding a wet rag to my forehead.

"You passed out." He said, I could hear a slight laugh in his voice. "You over did it a little."

I was going to say something to him, but my head hurt too much. I just curled up into Wil's hand and whimpered. It went black again there too.

When I really came around, I was back in my hotel room with a sticky note on my forehead. I pulled it off and read it (slowly, my head was still killing me).

Dear Ed,

You passed out again so we brought you back to your room. You friend Cedric was just leaving when we got to your door so he leg us in. He said it would be okay if we left you alone. Hope to see you tomorrow. Maybe we have have lunch or something. Sleep well. Oh and Greg left you some pills for your head.

From,
James and Greg

PS
I didn't put the sticky note on your forehead. Thats was all Greg.

Now I'm working on my laptop (Charts). Ced came back waisted as always. He is asleep in the bed. I should get some sleep too, so good night.

4 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

To tell the truth, it was Chase who put the post-it on your forehead....

Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

What!

Dr. Gregory House said...

Yes.
Surprised?

Dr Robert Chase said...

No, it wasn't me!
And by the way, I'm actually 27 (nearly 28 in a bit more than a month) and my eyes are blue-green! ;-)
But never mind, it was a hard, long evening for you, I think! *smiles*