Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Sick

I'm sick today so Maddie let me off of work. Fayt had already gone to the college, but not before leaving me some hot chicken noodle soup for me and a few pills for my cold. He knew I was tired so he placed some sleeping pills along with them (but I didn't take them). I didn't sleep at all last night. When I did I just had weird dreams of someone taking care of me, a doctor I think. I don't know it was just weird.

I had gotten out of bed when I felt well and took a long hot shower to clear my nose. God I hate colds. I got this because I was out with Jessica on the balceny. We didn't have our coats on either. I don't think she got a cold cause she was in my arms most the time so she was quite warm. Though after the party Maddie gave me a long talk about the makeup that was on my rental suit and how much it was going to coast him (aka coast me).

I got out of the shower when I felt it get cold and then made my way to the kitchen to eat the soup. If there is one thing my lover is good at when he can't cook, its soup. He knows how to make it, how hot, what to put in it, anything. He makes a damn fine chicken noodle soup to make me start calling it Fayt's Speical.

I think I'm going to watch TV while I eat. Hope something good is on.

1 comment:

Dr. Gregory House said...

You have a cold 'cause you were out on the balcony without your coat?!
Ah, c'mon!
Don't be such a wussy!