Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas shopping

Yeah I know I'm stupid to go shopping for Christmas four days before Christmas, but Fayt understands. I'm glad I'm with him.

He wrapped my yellow and black striped scarf around my neck and tied it so my face wouldn't get cold. My hands were brushing over Fayt's as he did so, smiling down at him softly. "Your so cute." I whispered causing him to blush. He always blushed when I called him cute.

"I made you some hot wassle. I know how much you love wassle." My eyes had to of lit up because he started giggling. "Don't go too crazy there cowboy." Fayt plopped my hat on my head. "There you go."

"Yep." I said and wrapped my arms around him, giving him a deep kiss. We kissed for a while till I, some how, started to take my clothing off. He pulled away and punched me in the arm. "Not now hun. Tonight." He gave me a wink, shoved my hot cup of wassle in my hands and scooted me out the door.

I just started laughing at him, then it came into my head. What Wilson said when I called him. He told me to tell Fayt about a place called Point Pleasant in NJ. What were those two planning now? I turned to ask Fayt but all I got was the door in my face.

"Why does that always happen?" I asked myself and went my way down the hallway towards the streets.

Merry Christmas! I will update soon and House & Wilson have a Merry Christmas! They just left for Canada today.

3 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

Merry Christmas from us both to you, Mr. Ed.
Fayt and James are not plotting. ;-)
He just wanted to know about a nice place for your honeymoon, that's all.

Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

Well, okay. I will let it off this time. Please don't tell me there is an opening at your hospital *looks at him* and Fayt knows about it >.< Oh how is your Canada get away going?

Dr. Gregory House said...

It's wonderful!
So cosy and snowy!
We are really enjoying it.