Monday, December 4, 2006

Home Free

It is a full moon tonight so I didn't take a cab home. I wanted to walk out in the moonlight for a while, even if it was cold. Fayt always liked the 'long walks in the moonlight' thing and I did too. It was nice.

I had my large wool black wool coat on and gloves so the cold wasn't that bad. I don't mind the cold, just hate sleeping on the hard cold ground of a hallway floor. Though it really was my fault, he had warned me before about calling him, I could of gotten him in trouble. I was glad I didn't.

The light shone down on me and I could see my long shadow in front of me as I walked back home to the apartment. I did funny moves as I walked to make my shadow seem like it was doing a kind of dance. I did that with Fayt once when we were walking out in the park. He thought I was silly, but I knew he loved it. My eyes went up to the windows and I saw that the lights had been turned off.

"Must be asleep." I said to myself as I walked into the building. Fayt does work too much. He teaches at a college so he has to read all these papers, and reports. Sometimes I would find him asleep on his desk with a few papers with drool spots on them (I think thats cute). I worry for him sometimes.

For some odd reason the welcome mat was out. We never put that thing out because it was so tacky. It had 'welcome' in a weird girly font and had a mother hen on it. The only time we put it out was when-...I blinked for a moment and lifted it up. The apartment key, my apartment key was under it. Without hesitation, I took up the key and unlocked the door (taking the welcome mat cause I don't want anyone to see the stupid thing). I guess Fayt forgave me after all...but this means I have to kiss some major ass. Oh great!

4 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

Congrats!

Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

Yay I'm forgiven *tears of joy* but now I have to kiss his ass I know it

Dr. James Wilson said...

Kissing his ass won't be a problem I suppose. *grinning*

Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

Not for me!