Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Packing for PPTH (aka Hello Greg I'm on your turf!)

I'm going to be on Greg's turf now cause I am leaving for PPTH tomorrow morning for Congress. Maddie called me this morning and told me I had to go and Ced was going to meet me there. They had a hotel ready for us, and the stupid thing didn't start till thursday! But I had to be there on wensday...damn you Maddie!

I packed most of my stuff in my backpack cause I was taking my Sazuki. Fayt said it would be kinda crazy to go on my bike because it had been snowing, but I wanted to show off to Greg. I was going to be there all weekend so blah blah I had to listen and take notes. If Maddie didn't see notes, next congress I would be speaking...and giving a speech on the OBGYN...God he knows what to KILL me with.

Well I'll see Greg and Wil when I get there at the PPTH. I hope they (they meaning Greg) don't call me in the middle of the night to give me a tour of the hospital.

7 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

HAH!
Good idea!

Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

Yeah really and I'm not bring my DS with me!

And why is your DA bannded?

Dr. Gregory House said...

Good question.
It was because of a drawing I think.
They told me it was a copyright violation.
But - helloooo? I drew this damn picture, so I hope they'll "unban" me again.

Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

Yeah! DA won't be the same without you!!!!

Dr. Gregory House said...

*sigh* Let's hope for the best.
By the way...do you have MSN?

Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

No I have YIM and AIM. Sorry man.

Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

Never mind I do now XD