Thursday, December 28, 2006

Dance Club?

I woke up at like five in the morning so I didn't get back to sleep. I let Ced sleep for a while by walking out and going straight to PPTH. I got a note that there was a few lectures that were going on today so I wanted to get there early.

"God I'm not in Kanses anymore..." I muttered to myself as I looked up at the hospital taking off my helmet. "Wheres my map when I need it...?"

The place was BIG. Bigger then what I was use to, and it was very nice and well kept. I liked it. When I got in, I went straight to Greg's Office. I thought I should thank him for looking after me when I passed out last night. I saw Greg through the glass walls of his office and chuckled. Glass walls? How does James and him survive. Hehe. I bet they do more in that office then in their own bedroom.

"Hey Greg!" I yelled waving outside his office. He just stared at me for a while and motion for me to come in. "Nice office." I said walking about and smiling. "Better then mine."

"The glass is stupid, but at least I got blinds." Greg winked at me, my face went a little pink.

I sat down next to Greg and talked with him for a little bit. He even was nice enough and poured me some coffee. He told the sticky note that was on my forehead was there because of Chase. I believed him of course. He seemed to be in a good mood today. Maybe he wouldn't make fun of me today.

"So your friend Cedric is here?" I nodded at him and leaned back in the couch. "Yeah. He had to come because of Maddie and he wants to see James again. He told me last night he thought he was a cutie. I had to agree with him. James is pretty handsome."

Greg sipped his coffee not answering me. Jealous? I laughed and smiled at him. "Don't worry Greg. I'm not after your man. And if Ced tries anything I'll kill him." He just nodded and sipped his coffee again. "Though," I smiled again. "James isn't the only one everyone is after." My eyes shiffted over to him as my smile turned into a smirk. "I mean, your very handsome too."

I swear to God that House blushed slightly at my comment. "Uh...thanks..."

"Ha! I made you blush."

Score one for Dr. Marks!

Soon after James walked into the office and took his place next to Greg (I moved over to the chair for them). My stomach was growling a lot, I was really hungry and House was as well. He said we would get food in a little while. We talked a little more till that question came into my mind.

"Hey James. Are you two giving lectures?" I leaned back in the chair.

"Well I'm not." Wil shook his head, then smiled wickedly. "But Greg is."

"What!" Greg looked over at Wilson with a look of pure horror on his face. I sunk into the chair a little watching. "What do you mean I'm giving a lecture?"

"Cuddy told me." Dr. Cuddy? I think I've met her before.

They argued for a little while and Greg went up to go to the bulliten to see if he really was on this list for a lecture. I sat alone with James, still sinking into my chair.

"Don't tell him, but I might cheer and throw a teddy bear this time." He winked at me, and again my face went pink.

We could hear some cussing from Greg and then he stormed off into Cuddy's office (I think Cuddy's office). We waited a little more till - SLAM! Greg came back and plopped down back in the couch next to Wil.

"I have to lecture or I will have more clinic hours." Then he had a look on his face. "I also hear something intresting about you James."

"Uh you said something about food." James stood up and started for the door.

"How you said I was good at lecturing and I should lecture tomorrow." Again, I sunk into the chair. There were a few words thrown about till Greg told James to get him a Rubean sandwich.

"Fine..." James said before he walked out.

When he got back he tosed the sandwich into Greg's lap and a thing of juice at him too. I just sat there watching them quietly like a child would watching his parents. A few more words were thrown about at each other. I felt a little odd being around when they were (I guess) arguing with each other. James even planned to have lunch with this women which made Greg a little sad. I could see it in his eyes. When I looked down at my watch I paniced.

"I've got to go!" I grabbed my helmet, but also I stole a bite from Greg's sandwich. "Got a lecture to go to."

"No! Come back!" Greg yelled at me. "I wrote that as a joke." ANOTHER JOKE.

"Greg." I growled at him, but he ignored me.

"Now get me another Rubean." He said and went back to James. They talked with each other more, but I stayed in the door way watching till I made myself known. "You have my Rubean, Ed?" I jumped and ran out the office.

"Uh on it sir!" I yelled back blushing. That kinda startled me. I was always jumpy when people were mad. A few Minutes later I came back with his sandwich. I just walked in when James kissed Greg on the temple. I blushed a little and handed him the Rubean.

"Thank you." House said and I sat back down watching them. Thats when my cell rang. It was Kids With Guns as a ring tone, that meant Ced was calling me.

"Uh one moment." I said and walked out when Greg yelled. "I hate pickles!" I guess he did hate pickles cause he threw them out the window. Wow. I picked up my phone and leaned against the wall. "Yes Ced what is it?"

"Oh hey there. I was wondering where you went off too. Where did you go?"

"I'm at PPTH now. Just with Wil and Greg." I smiled to myself. "You should meet them. Why don't you come by?"

"Nah, but will you come to the hotel. I have something to tell you."

I blinked and looked back into the office. "But it would be rude to just leave them."

"Please Eddy! Pleaseeeeee!!!" I sighed softly.

"Sure okay. I'll be right there." I hung up the phone and stuck my head in the doorway. "Hey guys I have to go. Ced wants to see me."

"Why don't he come here?" Greg asked, bitting into his sandwich.

"I dunno, he doesn't want to come. He wants me back at the hotel for some reason." I shrugged. "So I will catch you two later." I waved and grabbed my helmet before I walked towards the parking lot.

It only took me a few minuets to even get to the hotel and I was greeted again by Cedric pouncing on me. "Ed! We're - and I mean you and me both - will be going to a dance club tonight!"

My eyes widen. "What do you mean. I don't go dancing Ced!"

"You will tonight cause they are bring up singings on stage and I want to hear you sing DARE again! So I signed you up tonight." I think my eyes widen more and fell out of my head when I heard this. I was going to sing...for a dance club. I don't like dance clubs, they were too hot, too closed off, too meny bodies around you...moving, but I don't know how to dance! And I don't like singing in front of a large crowd. I bet House and Wilson don't even go clubing so WHY ME!!!

1 comment:

Dr. Gregory House said...

If you really think we were arguing you never heard us argue before...
Well...of course not.