Thursday, December 14, 2006

THE BIG QUESTION!

I couldn't stop playing around with the box in my pocket all that night. It was driving me crazy trying to figure out what to say to Fayt when I asked him. I had to think of something clever, meaningful, and beautiful at the same time. Greg was watching me, as I could see, and he nugged Wilson to watch me too. Those two! I could feel my face burn up with embaressment. Then I heard that turn, the Wedding March. I shoot Greg a glare, "Pardon?" I said, gritting my teeth.

"Ah," He gave me that lame ass smile, "That just came to my mind." I continued to stare at him, watching at how innocent he could be, but I nodded telling him it was alright. I'll get him next time though. But not now, I couldn't help at how beautiful Fayt looked tonight.

I never told anyone on this blog what he looks like. He was older and then me, but I was the tall one. He had soft, gental blue eyes and beautiful light blonde hair that was an inch above his shoulders. Fayt was slender and very in shape, he loved to go out for runs during the summer with me. I told him one day we will get a big black dog and run around the park with it. He laughed at that. So many times I couldn't help but brush our hands together. Blush was on Fayt's face when he beamed at me. He was so wonderful. My whole heart lit up as we gazed into each other's eyes. I could even hear a few sighs slip past his lips as we moved closer to one another.

We finished our crabs (I had some crab cakes so did Fayt) and I could see how happy James and Greg were with the meal. Yes Baltimore had the best crabs. They wanted to order dessert, I thought it was a good idea, but then I heard the word 'darling' come out of James's mouth. I stared at them for a moment or two blinking. Darling?

Fayt just smiled and took my hand. "Darling?", He smiled more. "You're really close friends." What does Fayt mean by that? I was so confused!

Just then a made was walking around, selling roses to couples. He past our table and I made a growl. Stupid Homophob! Fayt could sence my anger and he kissed my temple softly. "He just think we're friends. Don't be angry." I slowly calmed down and kissed my lover's hand. "Yeah your right as always."

My attention went up when I saw Jim walk back. When did he leave? Thats when I saw the rose in his hand. My mind went blank as I watched what was going on between Greg and James. He got on his knee and handed House the rose, I could even see his hands trembling as well. "For nothing this wide universe I call, Save thou, my rose; in it thou art my all." What the hell is going on! My mind rreally went blank when he sat back in his chair and started to kiss Greg. My eyes had to of fallen out of my head.

"You", I coughed then just pointed at House, "...you two are...." Fayt just laughed at me and took my hand again. "This is obvious now, honey!" I could see his grin on his lips.

"I never thought about that! Well...at first I thought...could they? But then...there was a one in a billion chance I thought..." I sighed at myself, how could I be so stupid? I had my thoughts from the start and I didn't even run with them.

"Yes James is a real first prize." Greg smiled at us and I just sunk in my seat. Why am I the stupid one?

After this little revalation, we started eating our fudge cake. I shared one with Fayt while Greg shared his with James. I twitched everytime he made those damn noses. I glared at him a few times and bit my lip. He just did it louder to annoy me, but James seemed to like it. Damn those two! I'll- My thoughts were cut off by Fayt putting his hands over his mouth and gasping. "Good Lord! Can this be true? Are you married?"

WHAT! I started at their rings as well. Thats how Greg knew about the gay marrige...he was already married...

"Yes", James nodded answering with a smile. "We were married at Boston."

"Ah, hence you knew!" I just flung my hands up in the air and laid my head back.

"Well," House smirked at me, "You didn't ask why I knew, did you?" Smug bastered! Fayt jumped in again. "You two are so lucky...I wish..." His voice faded when he said those two words. I knew what he wanted, he wanted to get married. We were so busy with work we didn't even know we could get married at all, but tonight everything would change.

"Fayt..." I started and slowly stood up before him. He gave me a puzzled look but I shook my head. "Fayt you've been with me ever since we first met...I was wondering why a beautiful person like you would go for a mutt like. I'm younger then you for Christ's sakes." Fayt laughed and I took his hand. "I-I know sometimes I can't be the perfect lover, but you know I try my hardest to make you the happiest person in the world. I do everything to make you smile." Slowly, my hand slid into my pocket. "Now...let me...t-try to be...the perfect..." I blushed. "Husband..." I could see Fayt's baby blue eyes widen and start to water when I got onto my knee taking out the black box. I opened it showing the wedding ring to him and slowly let the words flow from my lips. "Fayt...will you marry me...and be with me forever?"

It took him awhile to answer. Tears were running down his cheeks and he seemed like he couldn't stop smiling or crying. "O-Oh Edward...Yes...Yes I'll marry you..." He flug himself on me, and wrapped my arms around my neck. "I'll be with you forever!" I held onto him for what seemed like forever then pulled Fayt away a little. "Your crying Fayt. Don't cry." I wipped away his tears.

"Your crying too Ed." He told me and kissed away my tears that I didn't even notice were falling down my own cheeks. I slipped the ring onto Fayt's finger and looked up in his eyes. "I love you so much." I couldn't help but feel every happy feeling in my body, it was even trembeling from all the things that had happen. "I love you too Edward." Fayt whispered back to me and kissed me softly on the lips.

When I fell back from heaven, we both got into our seats, blushing and beaming at one another. I looked over at our friends to find James tearing up and holding onto Greg's arm. Greg smiled at me, as if he was saying good job. I smiled back at him and nodded. This has to have been one of the best days of my life.

We had left the resturant late that night. Greg and I were talking about a few stupid things (tips on how to hide from Maddie) and Fayt was showing off his ring to James. I wish they could stay, they both were nice, and they were good friends. I looked up at Greg and leaned against their car. "You have to leave soon don't you?" I said and smiled sadly at them. "Gonna miss you guys."

House smiled and leaned next to me, propping his cane up against me. "Yeah we do, but you guys can come and see us in PPTH sometime. I bet you need the vacation." I laughed and nodded at how true it was. We both needed a vacation. "Here," He handed me a card. "Its got our number on it. Call us anytime." For a while I looked at the card then turned my gaze to Fayt and James. "Sure..." I turned to him and smiled. "Count on it."

2 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

And don't forget to tell us when you'll get married.
That romantic incident made the rest of our evening all cuddly.

Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

*blushes and nods* S-Sure