Monday, December 4, 2006

Mc Rib Orgy!

A few moans slipped past my lips as I stuffed my Mc Rib in my mouth and chewed it slowly. "Ohhh yeah..." I gasped and leaned back in my chair to put my feet up on my desk. It had been so long since I had a Mc Rib and boy I was living it up. I would live off of them if I wasn't afraid I'd get fat.

"Mmmmm!!!" I shoved it in my mouth again and cloesed my eyes. "MMMMM!" Though in the back of my mind, I was making sounds like I was having sex with a Mc Rib. I wonder if anyone could hear me? A smirk grew on my lips as I startet to groan louder.

"Oh baby your all I need." Few more shoves in my mouth. "I" Groan. "Love" Moan. "You" Gasp. "So" Whimper. "MUCH!" Cry.

That was when my door fell open and Dr. Maddie and Dr. Cedric both fell on the floor in front of me, shocked faces. I just smiled down at them licking the sause off my lips. "Mmm hello guys." I shoved the Mc Rib back in my mouth.

"What the hell Marks!" Maddie stood up and went down to help up Cedric. "We though you were having like some orgy in here." Their eyes went to my croch and then to the five boxes of already eatten Mc Ribs.

"It was a Mc Rib Orgy!" I said and opened the sixth box.

5 comments:

Dr. James Wilson said...

Sounds like fun, muahaha

Dr. Edward J. Marks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

Yes it was. Its my calling in life to annoy the hell out of Maddie and maybe Ced. *smirks* Try that on Greg will yeah. That will be funny.

Dr. Gregory House said...

HAHA!

Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

I knew you would laugh at this Greg