Monday, December 4, 2006

Office

I'm back at my office. Jezz I should of slept here, but I always think Fayt might open the door for me. Nope...still out there. And gee I placed my key on the kitchen dining room table when I walked in the night he threw me out.

My eyes gazed over at the calander to see the big red circle around December 25th, Christmas. Please tell me Fayt will at least let me in by Christmas. I was praying to whatever god that he would. Well I just hoped he let me in, I needed a new clothes. Luckly my friend knows a friend who owns a shop with clothing so he got me some.

"Thank you Cedric." I said with a long sigh and I put my feet up on the desk. Maddie didn't like me doing that, but I didn't care right now, so he could shove it up his ass like that kid did with the toy car. I don't want to list how many young teens I had to help with something up their ass...Is Jackass that populer? Come on man!

Oh I better get to work. Toddles.

2 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

I feel really sorry for you.
I'd go mad.

Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

I am already >< *holds onto his McRib* Your all I need *eats*