Tuesday, December 5, 2006

I DON'T WANNA GO!!!!

Maddie is tugging my arm. He is telling me I have to go to the Nursing Home Dinner or else...I'll take the 'or else' part then going.

"Please don't make me go Mad! I don't wanna! I'll do Clinic Duty five more months if you don't make me go." I said getting on my knees in front of him. He just stared down at me. "You have to go Ed! Now come on," He garbbed my arm again, "We have your suit ready."

Nooo! I hate dressing up! I don't wanna be in a suit. "Please Maddie!!! PLEASEEEEE!" My hands clasped together in a silent pray. "Please!"

"NO!" I think the whole room, maybe even the whole building, shook when he shouted. From the red face and those glaring eyes, I knew he was pissed off at me, but I didn't care. I kept on begging as if my life was going to end that moment.

Dr. Cedric walked in with a large plastic bag in his arms. I knew what it was...it was my suit. My friend gave me a weird look. Maybe because I had the look of horror on my face at sight of the large bag. "It isn't a body bad Ed." He chuckled at me and unzipped it. "Easy for you to say." I replied and grabbed my desk. I knew Maddie was going to strip me down to put that suit on...and...he was already looking at me with that look in his eyes...oh no....help...HELP

"AHHHH!"

No comments: