Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy Late New Year

Sorry I didn't post. I was out following Ced last night when he went out again. He hadn't been talking to me since that night when he said that. I was worried about him so I followed him to this party at this old wearhouse. It was crazy!!! Drugs of every type, uh...rooms and other things. I had never been to anything like this before, but Ced seemed to be enjoying himself. But when I saw him move to a young looking boy with drugs on his tray that was it.

"Ced!" I yelled at him before he grabbed a pill. I moved through the crowed and grabbed his arms. "Thats enough! We're going back to the hotel room!!!" I started to pull him away, but he tugged back.

"No! Let me go!" He yelled back at him and clawed my bare arm causing it to bleed.

"AH! Damnit Ced!" I felt the shooting pain through my arm, but I did not let go. I pulled him outside and forced him onto my bike. "Get on!" I yelled at him (even though we wern't in the club).

The ride was so slow to me. Ced had his arms loosely around my waist, and his head against my back. We got back to the hotel 30 minuets before midnight, so I stayed up. Cedric locked himself in the bathroom. Good thing I took all the stuff out, we were leaving tomorrow morning.

I watched the ball drop at Time Square. Boring as always. It was fun when me and Fayt went there to watch it live. We were on TV as well and we kissed too. That was a good New Years. This has to be the worst New Years I had ever had.

I thought I should go see James and Greg before we left. I walked out of the hotel room, but looked back to see if Ced was still thinking I was in the room then I left. I got to their house about one in the morning and it was James who answered the door. My face went up a little pink and I smiled.

"Happy New Years James." He smiled back at me and let me in.

"Happy New Years Ed. How is everything?"

I told him about Ced. He thought it was good I followed him. At least he was on my side. I looked around and saw Chase and House sleeping on the couch. I laughed at them and looked at James. "I think you should draw on his face." I pointed at Greg. He laughed with me and shook his head.

I only stayed a little while, and I almost did something stupid, but I won't tell. Too bad.

When I got back to the room, Ced was asleep in the other bed holding onto his pillow. He did that when he was sad. Maybe I should talk to Maddie about him...I think he should know. Well I colasped into bed and quickly fell asleep. The next morning though...Ced was gone. Everything was packed (my stuff) or either gone. I guess he didn't want to be around me. I gathered my stuff together (all in my backpack) and left the building.

I'll update soon. See you later and Happy New Year.

9 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

WHAT was it you almost did?????

Dr. James Wilson said...

I am not quite sure ... but he bent over to me - and then backed off.

Dr. Gregory House said...

WHAT????
Okay...be prepared Mr. Ed!

Dr. James Wilson said...

This says nothing, dear! He just might have wanted to see in my eyes if I am drunk as well or so.

Nothing happend - and by the way, he will get married!

Dr. Gregory House said...

He is LUCKY nothing happened!
And he wouldn't say he almost did something stupid if he'd just wanted to check your eyes!

Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

Greg please....beat me with your cane

Dr. Gregory House said...

Little pervert!

Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

*rolls eyes* I didn't mean it like that! I'm sorry okay...*looks down* Look Chase talked with me and I'm out of that phase.

Dr. Gregory House said...

Out of which phase?
And what has Chase to do with it?
And what the heck was the stupid thing you almost did?
And why???