Thursday, December 7, 2006

Jazz Band Concert

Oh dear lord I forgotten about that! Being sick has made me forget all the concerts I am playing in this week and next week!

This Week

Jazz Band: Thrusday (today) and Friday

Next Week (and two days)

Concert Band: Monday December 18th Christmas Concert

Oh my lips will be woren out by the time Christmas day and I know I will not kissing Fayt with sore lips (I play 2nd trumpet in Jazz Band and 1st in Concert Band, 3rd Chair). Even though I Will be tired and my lips will hurt beyond reconing, I still enjoy concerts. I enjoy most of all playing music. I've been playing since I was just in 6th grade and I stopped when I was in Medical School for a while for my studies, but I jumped right back into it when I heard a few of my friends talk about music. I was so happy, and Fayt was happy to listen to me play.

I pulled my Bach Omaga trumpet out of its case and started to polish it for tonight. I was already in my tux so I made sure not to get oil stains on myself. I was so happy that Fayt loved watching me play, it meant a lot to me that I could play for him when we were alone together. For me, music is another part of who I am (like when I try to write poitry). I love the feel, the way it makes me feel after I played. Sometimes, back in high school, I would be feeling down, but when I started playing in Band Class my spirits lifted all the way to heaven. That was how happy I felt when I played my music. I never got enough of it. I even started singing with my older sister Mary sometimes for school things.

Music is one of my most greatest passions. Helping people in the hospital and friends is another, but on the top of the list is Fayt (of course).

I could hear Fayt hum some Christmas tunes in the room as he got ready for the preformance. He loved dressing up for these things, he always looked so sexy and well dressed. Fayt told me once that he felt like he was going out to the opra house when he comes to my concerts. It was true. Preformers and spectators had to go by a dress code, very fancy. Concert Band was even fancier, but I didn't mind as long as I played.

Oh shoot! I have to get going. I need to practice some scales so I can get the right pitch. Eh that man down staires can eat his balls if he yells at me for playing one more time.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

Hey, that's great!
I'm impressed!

Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

*smiles shyly out of embaressment* I like it when people are proud...I like what I do and I love making music for people.