Sunday, December 3, 2006

Night Time Terrer

I got home around eleven o' clock. The lights were off in my apartment so I knew Fayt was already asleep. He seems to go to sleep everytime I walk in. I'm just glad he makes me something to eat every morning or I would die, but then again Fayt is a bad cook. I'm the one who cooks.

I silently walk through the living room, watching my step so I wouldn't trip. God I really hope I didn't trip cause-Crash!

"Goddamnit!" I cursed when I hit the floor. I shouldn't of said anything in my head, I knew better cause I seem to always jinx myself somehow.

A flicker of light and when I looked up, Fayt was over me with his robe on. I just smiled up at him as he looked down at me with his light blue eyes. He was always pretty, even if he was glaring down at me. He was still mad about the call I made to him during class. Jezz can he get over it.

"Y-Your not still mad for-" I started but he cut me off. "Shut up!" He said with a cold voice. "Just get out."

I stared up at him with a pleading look. "But where am I going to sleep?" The answer was as cold as ice mixed with salt.

"In the hallway!"

Before I knew it, Fayt had threw a pillow and blacket at my face. "But But But hunny!" He took me by the collar and started to drag me towards the doorway. "Noooo." I whimpered and he threw me out into the hallway. The last thing I saw was his face glaring at me. "Why are you doing this to me? The hallway isn't as comfey as a bed."

"I know. Thats the point." Then Fayt slammed the door in my face.

That was yesterday....I'm still out in the hallway with my laptop.

4 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

Poor Dr.Marks.
I hope everythings alright now.

Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

Uh huh Fayt is not so forgiving...

Dr. Gregory House said...

But was it really that mean calling him at work?
I'm distracting Jim from work anytime I feel like it and he doesn't even complain.

Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

He gets testy when he is with students. The brain comment really got to him cause everyone is kinda failing in his class.