Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Fayt and I slept on the floor by the fireplace last night. We were having so much fun we lost track of time. By fun I mean one of the things I missed about him, his body. He gave me one of his christmas gifts early that night and I meant to use it all night long. I don't know how long it went on, but it was wonderful, so wonderful we both passed out from it haha! Its not the sex I like about it, its the fact I can give Fayt pleasure. I was never the one who got turn on when people did things to me, its when I did things to them and see how loud I can make them scream-...okay I need to stop right now...

ANYWAYS!

I was laying on the make shiff bed we made last night, stroking through Fayt's blond hair as he slept. He was so cute when he sleeps, I could watch him forever. I was glad we didn't go to that stupid office Christmas Party, this was a lot better. My fingers went down from his hair to his shoulders then his slim back. We both were still naked, but I didn't really care. I liked being this way with him, natrual I mean. I chuckled when I remembered how meny times Fayt called me a wanna-be nudest.

"I just don't like the feeling of clothes. I like the feeling of skin on skin more." I told him smiling as he blushed dark red.

Though be a nudest would be fun, Maddie and Ced would kick my ass. They've seen me naked while we were in college, and they don't want to EVER see me like that again.

"College..." I smiled to myself. "That was fun times." I guess Christmas is a time to refleact cause I started now. I went to Med school with my best friend Cedric. We planned on being doctors together. We both were in high school together and the first time we met, we nearly killed each other, but we soon became close friends. We both went to college right after high school together. College was fun and new to us and thats is where we met Maddie, an uptight straight A student. Ced and I soon made him like us cause we had a room next to his.

We became a threesome, we never seperated. People thought we were having a Love Triangle once, but that rumor died when I met...someone. Thats ended when I got out of college, but my friends sticked by me to comfort me. I was glad they were there for me.

After college we got jobs at Baltimore Hospital. My father-Dr. Robert Marks gave us the jobs, but he didn't know how good we were. Maddie became head of a department and soon Bored Derector. Ced was his second in comand so to say, and I was the lacy, but good doctor. Everything was going well, and thats when I met him, Fayt Solomon.

He had caught the flu and came to me for some medication. I swear it was (for me) love at first sight. I never studdered so much or blushed in my whole life when I was trying to read off the quetsions for him. When Fayt left, I thought I would never see him again. But he came back for a refill of another medication he was taking. Again I acted like a fool in front of him till he just laughed at him.

"Why don't you just ask me on a date!" He smiled at me as I stared at him shocked out of my mind. "I think your pretty cute."

So I did. I asked him out on a date. It was wonderful, I never felt so happy. After three months of weird dating, we started going steady. After two years, he moved in with me. We've been together ever since then. I'm happy I'm with Fayt, there is no one else I would rather be with right now. I love him so much.

Fayt started to move a little when I ran my finger down his spine and he opened his eyes. "Oh good morning Ed." He smiled up at me rubbing his eyes.

I leaned down and kissed him on the lips softly. "Good morning Fayt. Merry Christmas."

To me, Fayt is the best Christmas Gift in the world.

2 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

To me it's James :-)
Well...you're having a good time.

Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

Yeah I did