Thursday, December 14, 2006

Freak outs before dinner!

Before we went off to the resturant I was freaking out. I had made myself look nice tonight cause...I was going to ask Fayt to marry me tonight. I was going to do it, and we will get married (in Canada or maybe England cause he loves England). Slowly I pulled the box out of my pocket and blushed. This baby cost me a lot, but it was all worth it for Fayt. A Leo cut, 49K gold...it was beautiful. I couldn't wait to see Fayt's face when he sees me get on my knee to ask him.

"Ed, we have to leave!" Fayt called me and I quickly shoved the box back into my pocket. "Uh yeah, I'm coming." Insted of jeans tonight, I wore dress pants (black) with a white dress shirt and around my neck a loose black tie. I looked good.

"We're taking the bike," I said and smirked, "I like when your arms are around me." But Fayt just groaned, he hated ridding my Suzuki. Well we're off, Wilson is posting the dinner do read his blog.

2 comments: