Monday, January 15, 2007

Other things and Moving

Hello guys, sorry for the long wait.

Well I will bring you up to today. As you could see by my last post I was...'under the weather' about something and that something was Fayt. I thought he was cheating on me with this other teacher, but he wasn't. This teacher had been trying to go out with Fayt for a few years and he kissed him when I saw them up on the balcony. Fayt sure gave him a slap from what I heard.

But I didn't know this so I fled to NJ for a little while. I went to PPTH and I found Chase, Eric and...a Greg is a hospital bed!?!? I think my jaw would of gone through the floor if I didn't see Chase passed out on the floor. So I helped Eric try bringing him back (and we did).

I also had to stay at PPTH for my own needs. My sleeping had gotten worse, and I passed out more often in the day now. I had a sleeping test and it says I was under a lot of stress (go figure!). They gave me some pills for it and I'm feeling a little better now.

I also went in to see Cuddy and I got the job for the OBGYN. So I'm working at PPTH in a week or two just the problem is I need a place to stay. Fayt said I should just get an apartment and he will come and help me find a bigger place later. So I called Mary to help me with the move, I also called Greg and James to help me too. So yeah, thats all I got today so see you guys till the next entry.

3 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

He's back again!
Fine!
There's a nice flat near hospital I was told.

Dr. James Wilson said...

Yes - back again!

Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

Yes I am back