Sunday, January 21, 2007

Moving Day

Yes thats right, today was moving day (yeah Sundays are always great...). Mary and Kaine came with me in the large moving van to my new apartment (a nice flat near the hospital). We also had another mover with us as well (Chase). Chase met us at my apratment and what do you know when Kaine steps out of the van and sees my friend.

"Holy hell! Hello hottie!" Kaine hallored and gave him a wink. The short skirt and tight sweater didn't say he was gay, it screamed it!!!

I just put my hand over my face and sighed softly. "You bugger! Get some boxes! Hes taken." I shewed him away before he did something stupid, like flash him his panties...or... I tittled my head to the side and blinked. Was he wearing any!!! "Oh God..."

My gaze turned to my older sister, but she just shrugged it off. "Hes Kaine, what do you exspect?"

I nodded. Yeah what did I?

Chase and I handled the big boxes while Mary and Kaine handled the smaller stuff. It wasn't long till I had everything in my new place. All that was missing was Fayt, but he would be here in a few weeks after he got his transfer taken care of. Luna of course was with us. She was barking her head of in her cage, she was so happy to be let out and run around her new space...too bad she peed on the new carpet...Oh well...

Chase stuck around till Eric called him on his cell and he left to get home to him. I'm glad to have him around to help me. I will need him to deal with working at PPTH. After everything was done, I called James and Greg. They didn't answer though so I left them a message.

"Hello Greg and James, its me Edward. I just moved into my new flat near the hospital. I hope you guys come by and say hello. And Greg...I start work on wensday...please pleaseeee I don't want to see your face pressed up against the window making weird faces and staring at me...Oh god I gave you and idea..." I sighed. "Well I'll see you guys at work. Good night." I hung up the phone and colasped onto the couch. I hope I like it at the new hospital...I hope it works out for me.

3 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

Wednesday...hmmmm?
Fine!
No, we didn't answer - we've been at Point Pleasant.

Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

Lol it will make me laugh that you would even come to the OBGYN. I could never see you around babies.

Dr. Gregory House said...

I already treated some babies.
Believe it or not.