Wednesday, January 24, 2007

"Welcome to Work" Sign

The OBGYN department was all together a great one at PPTH. When I walked in, my heart stopped with joy. I could hear little babies, over joyed parents and a few frantic doctors running around with screaming mothers. "Ah..." I sighed smiling. "No please like the work place."

I started to get to work, so I didn't have time to go see my new office. Cuddy was nice enough to give me my own space to work, and crash in when I have a black out. I know she was going to be a good boss.

My day was around learning the doctors I wants under and even over, the OBGYN building section and everything else. They said no pets allowed, but I would bring Luna over sometimes because she hates being alone in our new flat. She is so cute. She didn't want me to leave the apartment today, she kept pawing at my leg and whinning.

I saw Eric pass by a few times when I had my break. I also saw Chase, but I didn't bother them because I knew they were busy with House. Speaking of House, I was worried what he was going to do to me today for my first day. The funny thing was I didn't see sight or hair of him at all today. This started to scare me.

Thats when I went back to my office and saw it. A large banner over the door with "Welcome to House's Dicktatorship! Have Fun Edo!" written on it.

"Oh...my....God...." I muttered and opened the door. There he was, in my chair, Gregory House.

He slowly turned the chair around like some villin from a 007 movie and held up a wine glass. "Cheers Dr. Marks. Welcome to my turf." Oh dear God what have I gotten myself into?

I shook my head and leaned against the door frame. "Hello Dr. House. Might I ask what are you doing in my chair?"

"Just having a little drink." He gave me that smug smirk. "Want some?" Greg held out another glass with red wine already in it. I wondered if he remembered what happened last time we drank together with Chase and James, but oh well. I took the glass from him and smiled.

"Thank you Dr. House."

"My please Dr. Marks."

We both clinked our glasses together and said 'cheers', downing it afterwards. Good choice in wine I had to admit. I sat down onto the couch and looked over at him. "Where is James?"

"In his office. I will go over there soon, just wanted to give you a little welcome to the hospital drink." House smirked at me and stood up. "We should go out for drinks and have a real party soon you know."

"Will Chase be there?" Oops! Bad thing to say. Before I knew it, Greg was hopping around me singing, 'Ed has a crush on Chase, Dr. Marks has a crush on Dr. Chase!'. I held back grabbing his cane and beating him in the head with it.

"I'm kidding kid. You should know that by now." He laughed at me when I started to blush. "Yeah he will be there."

"Good." I muttered and closed my eyes. I think I was about to black out again, so I laid down on the couch. Greg took his cue to leave, I suppose, because when I opened my eyes again, he was gone.

I wonder what will be in store next for me?

2 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

Of course you blacked out...
You should have been suspicious enough to take my glass of wine...

Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

O.o....did you drug me!