Monday, January 29, 2007

Babies, Weird guy, and my cup of Dulce de Leche

I start work in the noon today so I am happy. I'm lounging on the couch in the OBGYN with my laptop. Why here? Cause I'm eating some Yoplait Whips Dulce de Leche. I left a couple of them in the frig and they're not gone!!! Haha no more Cedric stealing my food!!! HAHAHA! Happiness!!!

Okay lets wrap up what has been happening, shall we?

I woke up drugged the next morning on thursday. Greg put sleeping pills and castor oil in my wine he gave me. I confronted him about it, but he said he didn't have anything to do with it. Righttttt. I went to James after that cause he told me he was 'mad' at him. He wasn't. James told me Greg played a prank on him (he did seem to be in a pranky mood) and he got him back by sawing half way through his cane!!! I should of thought of that.

Friday was Baby Boom Day as Dr. Chris (a doctor who is helping me) called it and it was. I was delivering babies all day. I didn't even get to see Greg or James. I saw Chase a few times though. We smiled and waved at each other before work tore us away. I had fun though. Uh I mean when the babies are out and the mothers stop screaming. I like holding the little ones, they're so small, so vunrable. I just wanted to hold them forvere till the mother started screaming for the baby again. Uh...short lived oh so short lived.

Saturday was also a busy one so I took Luna with me to work. I hid her in my office so she could sleep and play around. On every break I had I took her outside in the back to teedle (yes that word is stupid so sue me). I took a pretty short lunck break and got back to work. Funny, I hadn't seen Greg or James at all today. As I was working a man came up behind me. I felt a shiver run down my spin and I looked at him.

"Uh hello...uh..." I handed him some of the fill out forms. "Just wait there and I'll get your wife a chair." I was kinda being stupid cause this man was too old to have kids.

"No no no. I don't have kids." He looked like Chase, even the accent was...the same. I steped away from him and looked down at my chart. He was weird...I wanted to get away.

"I was looking for Gregory House." My ears perked up to that name. "Have you seen him?"

"Well I-" I was cut off by Dr. Chris yelling at me.

"ED! Get your ass over here! Shes having twins!"

"Uh okay! I'll be right there!" I turned my head to the man. "Sorry hes not here." Then I ran towards number 5 room while Chris threw me the chart for the twins. But in the back of my head...I wondered what he wanted with Greg.

Now that everything is quiet I can relax a little. Chris said I can start at noon today, and he'll take my morning shift. Thank you Chris! I'm still wondering about that guy though. He creeped me out with that smile of his, and he stood very close to me. I think I will look into it more, but now I'm going to see Greg in his office. Cheery O'.

1 comment:

Dr. Gregory House said...

I don't like the thought that guy is walking around and looking for me...