Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Fayt is gone...not like that!

When I came back home, Fayt was gone. No really, he was. He sent me a text on my cell that he was going out with a few friends from work. Something about a teacher congress. Lately, hes been going out a lot. I wonder if-

"BARK BARK! HOLLOW!!!"

My eyes widen a little and a furry white thing pounced on me. "AHHHH!!!!!" I fell over like all hell was upon me, but it was only a fluffy, small, white, cute puppy.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I stared at the thing as it licked my nose. "What-Where-How..." My phone beebed and I opened it. Another Text?

Oh and I forgot to tell u, we have a puppy now. Her name is Luna.

-Fayt

My eyebrow raised. "Luna?" The dog's tail wagged and she barked at me. "Hmm? Luna?" Again she barked. Mmm I guess Luna was already trianed. For a girly puppy, she was really cute. I smiled brodly and held the puppy in my arms. "Whoes the good puppy! You are!" I giggled and nuzzled my face in her white fur. Mmm very soft like Chase's hair. I laughed mentioning him. He was a very handsome person, and very kind. Before I left he gave me his phone number (God I blushed dark red).

"Mmm Luna?" She looked up at me. "Should I call him?" She gave me a happy bark. "Okay good idea!"

I called Chase that evening and we talked for a long time. Luna was asleep on my lap while we chatted. I found out about his father and I told him about mine. How my father blamed me for my mother's death. When I was born, my mother died because she was too weak to have me. She died on the table. But a few months before that the doctors knew what would happen and told my mother if she wanted to live, she would have to give me up. But she didn't. She let me live, so she died herself.

My father was a very hard man after I was born. My older sis said he was a loving father and husband, but when I came and mother died, he became cold and mean. He didn't have any pride in me, and he would never call me 'his son'. I always thought it was my fault that my mother died, and that I was stupid. I would never talk or play with anyone when I was a kid, till I got to high school and I was allowed to be in a public one. Thats when I met Ced, and later I met Maddie in College. Now I had new friends, like Chase, James, and Greg. I was really happy. Maddie even said I was smiling a lot more now a days.

I didn't know how long we talked till I looked at the clock. It was 8 o'clock. I had to start my night shift. "Hey Chase. I have to go to work."

"Oh." A sound of disapointment was in his voice. "Wanna talk tomorrow?" My face went up red.

"Sure Sure!" I said smiling. "I would like that."

We said our good-byes and hung up. I had to get to work, but I couldn't leave the puppy alone in the apartment. So I wrapped her up in a blacket and took some food with me to feed her. I put Luna in a little pouch thing so I can carry her on my chest when I drove my bike.

Well Maddie had a fit that I brought an animal to work, but when he saw Luna I knew I hit a weak spot. He squee and cuoed over my puppy and said he would take care of her, so I let him.

When I came back home I fell into bed. It was about 5 in the morning when I came back. I had to take mine and Ced's shift cause he wasn't there. Maddie helped me out knowing I would be over working. Luna curled up against me, sleepy as well, and we both fell asleep.

7 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

Hmmm...
Did I miss something?
Fayt not around.
You raving of Chase...

Dr. Eric Foreman said...

I... I...
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!
YOU PHONED MY (!!!) BOYFRIEND!!!
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH YOU???
WANNA DIE???

Dr. Gregory House said...

May I watch?

Dr Robert Chase said...

Guys, please calm down....!
For gods sake....

Dr. James Wilson said...

Geez, this is getting interesting.

Dr. Gregory House said...

Indeed, james.
As long as he's not hitting on you.

Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

*gulps* U-Uh...no I don't want to die! *hides behind Chase* We're friends.