Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Lounging

I'm just lounging on the sofa with my puppy dog. I'm talking with Chase online about maybe working at PPTH. I don't know if James and Greg would like that, but I'll see. They have good jobs, and the pay seems good. Maddie and Ced would kill me if I left though, so I'm still thinking about it.

From the early comments...and blog posts. People seem to not like my friendship with Dr. Chase. I asume this is pay back from House, but oh well. I like talking with Chase. Hes a nice and kind person. We get along well because of our age...but if I don't want House picking on me (or him) I should stop right now.

Maddie beeped me this evening about Cedric. He didn't come in for work again, but he at least gave a call. He is down in FL to see his sister. She is having a bit of touble moving in her new house, so he went down to help her. Well at least she can take care of him for a while. But I still had to take his shift.

Luna seems to take a liking too me very much. I'm glad Fayt got her, but when I thought of Fayt I just sighed. I think he is cheating on me...

Before I left for PPTH, I saw him out on our balcony. He was in some dark spot so I couldn't see him that well, but I could see another person with him. When I knocked something over, they both pulled away quickly. Thats when I saw his face. It was the teacher that Fayt had been telling me a while ago...

I've been talking to Chase about it, and hes been helping me. I'm glad I have a friend like him.

2 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

Oooh, too bad!
Ask him right away.

By the way, make friends with whoever you like. You just seemed to be raving. ;)

Dr. James Wilson said...

Why don't you just ask Fayt? He loves you, you know! He really does!

You should just ask him!