Sunday, April 1, 2007

Sorry, a lot has been going on

Well its been a while since I've been on here. Need to catch up on whats been going on lately.

My new job is better then I thought. I'm doing well and Fayt moved in with me sometime ago, but something has been going wrong. Fayt started asking me to take lesser hours at the hospital. Well I did, my days at work were a less then I wanted to be, but I thought it would make Fayt happy. I was wrong.

For a month Fayt had told me to quit my job, or start working only a few days. He told me he could take care of the money. I didn't want to quit, I loved being a doctor and I always wanted to be once since I was a little kid. Arguments started happening for frequintly then normal, and more heated. Sometimes he would slam the door on me, and I would have to take residents in my office at work.

Then it happened. I came home maybe a week ago and Fayt was waiting for me. He had bags at the door, and he had his car keys.

"Fayt? Whats going on?"

He shook his head and picked up his suit case. "I'm leaving Ed. For good." My eyes widen and I just stared at him for a while. "I'll be coming back for the rest of my stuff next week and they took me back at my old job."

"B-But Fayt, why are you doing this!" My voice cracked, with tears. I knew someday this was going to happen, but I still couldn't help from crying. "Fayt you know I can't quit my job."

"Its also about that other doctor you've been hanging out with..." He glared at me. "Dr. Chase I think his name was."

I bit my bottom lip and looked down. It was true, I hung out with Chase after work sometimes. We were good friends. We liked each other's company. Anger sturred in me, when he thought me and Chase were...

"Chase has nothing to do with this!" I yelled at Fayt, slaming my fists down on the table.

"Oh really? I see how you two are. Always together. You look at him that way. I know it. I saw it!" He took a long sigh and opened the door. "I'm staying with Cedric. At least he knows what I want in a relationship." My heart stopped. I knew it. Ced must have said something...

I watched quietly as Fayt walked out of the apartment, my life forever. Luna was in a cornor of the living room whimpering sadly. She must had been scared at all the yelling. I picked her up and walked to my room. I don't know how long I sat there in silence, thinking over what had just happened. Maybe it was better this way, if he was gone. But it still hurt.

I told House what had happened a few days ago and then Chase. I'm staying with him for a while so I won't have to see Fayt get his stuff.

2 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

You are staying with CHASE?!

Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

Yes because Chase offered.