Monday, April 2, 2007

At Chase's

I'm over at Foreman and Chase's apartment. Things had been quiet. I got there late and I talked with Chase all through the night about what happened. I'm glad he offered me a place for a while, just hoped Foreman wasn't going to kill me. I had a few hard drinks that night, and I didn't know when I broke down silently (as Chase told me) until I woke up with my head of my blond friend's lap, face tear stained.

Its evening and I've been sitting out on the porch alone. They had another visitor (Jeff or something like that) so I stayed clear from them. I spent time listening to music, reading, and sleeping shortly since I didn't get much sleep last night.

I just watched my friend walk around the living room. I think he knew I was cause he took small glances at me and smiled. He was so cute. I was glad, really glad he was my friend. He was a lot closer then Ced will ever be.

Speaking of Cedric...I got a text from him. He told me Fayt and him are together now. Not suprised there. Ced could charm is way into the pope's bed if he kept on it for a long time. Well I better get more sleep.

No comments: