Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Hotel Room

Sorry Chase, I bet when you read this I will already be gone.

I took it upon myself to leave Chase and Foreman's place because I know I'm testing my limits. It was fun while it lasted. Me and Foreman don't have well a good friendship right now. He thinks I would try to steal Chase from him because of how I talk about him. Chase is a good friend, one the only best friends I have ever had. Maybe the only.

I'm at a hotel room now waiting for Fayt to be done. I saw him and Cedric at my apartment with boxes. I never felt so sick to my stomach before so I just quickly passed by without a word.

I have a policy that prevents things like this from happening, and I practice it every time I'm around James and House. The policy of mine, and law if you will call that, prevents me from being 'too friendly' around someone's lover that I have a history with. I'm always polite and only touch when welcomed like a hug or a pat on the shoulder. For some reason I broke this to be around Chase because he makes me feel better. I totaly forgot about Fayt when I was with him because we were close friends. I forgot myself and stayed with him, not remembering what happened last year when House had to put up on his blog "Dr. Marks has a crush on Dr. Chase". Foreman gave me a look that could kill.

So I left their apartment so I won't cause anymore trouble.

3 comments:

Dr. Eric Foreman said...

Edward - PLEASE calm down!

I KNOW that you're not trying to steal Chase!

And I don't want to destroy your friendship - believe me!

And NO - I don't want or try to kill you!

I am really sorry for my behavior last year... *sigh*

Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

I know you had a reason to be angry with me and I'm sorry I was a little too friendly with Chase.

Its just my policy, so that I don't ruin friendship.

Dr. Gregory House said...

Oh...so you are sitting in a hotel room now all alone?
You are way too stubborn, you know that?
Why not just believe Foreman?
Well...if you are dying of boredom or despair, knock on our door.