Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Movie Night

Chase snuk off to my place for a movie night. He was doing something and came to vist me, and see how I was doing. I had a biking accident a few weeks ago, and lost one of my eyes (kind of). Now I wear a patch over my eye to hide the scar there.

Anyways, we sat around for a while talking, Chase was petting Luna on his lap. It was so cute. Then we watched Pan's Laybrinth, and I enjoyed it very much. I fell asleep though by the end of it so I have to watch it again to see what the ending was. I found myself laying my head against Chase's shoulder so I quickly moved from that position for Foreman's sake.

I talked with Greg and James after work. I told them about spending the night with Chase. I was afraid Greg would start up the whole "Dr. Marks loves Dr. Chase" thing again, but he didn't so I'm glad for that. But I started to get uncomforable around James and Greg when they started to kiss, and when Greg was rubbing his lover's shoulders.

It wasn't I didn't mind it, they can do what they want for all I care...its just...I guess I missed contact with another person like that. Thats why I'm glad I can hang out with Chase whenever I get the chance. Hes my best friend, and I feel lonely at times in my empty apartment. I have nothing to come home to anyways.

Well thats all I have to report now.

2 comments:

Dr. James Wilson said...

That is white you felt uncomfortable?

Why not telling us right away? Why just blushing and acting weird?

Dr Robert Chase said...

Hey Edo!
I enjoyed the evening very much as well and we can always repeat it, if your feeling lonely again!
And you know that you cann call at any day and nighttime!
*cuddle*